State Police announce 9 DUI arrests in Henderson and Warren Counties | Crime
Macomb, IL – Illinois State Police (ISP) District 14 today announced recent Driving Under the Influence (DUI) enforcement activity. ISP District 14 Troopers arrested and charged the following individuals with DUI offenses occurring in these counties:Henderson County:
- Cassandra Gallegos, 32, Burlington, IA.
- Julius M. Colman, 31, Streamwood, IL.
- Joshua G. Cross, 24, Danville, IA.
- Vanessa T. Wade-Horner, 23, Burlington, IA.
- Jack C. Harar, 23, Burlington, IA.
- Patty M. Underwood, 29, Burlington, IA.
- Ejub Alicic, 19, Moline, IL.
- Chad P. Washburn, 37, Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Drexel D. Cox, 67, Monmouth, IL.
The above mentioned individuals have been charged with a crime; however, those charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
(Submitted by the Illinois State Police)